[ ]
[ ]
YOON | ALIA
Watashi No Kokoro







✿ FACEBOOK
✹ TWITTER
✖ ASKFM
☂ ASIANFANFIC
✈ LINK 5
+
+

Danisvlogging ON 4/18/2012 AT 13:15
Salam..
Annyeong~~
Hey guys what's up??
OKAY.OKAY.OKAY. So, for the past few hours, I have been fangirling about Daniel. He is a Youtube person and so far, I think he's the cutest one. Next to Chris Koo. BUT ! ! ! , DANIEL'S CUTENESS IS A WIN. LIKE SERIOUSLY. He so awesome ! ! can't deny it > (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヾ *poke..poke*
Daniel is Half Korean and Half Spanish. His dad is from the Korean side and his Mum is from the Mexican side. So, when I heard that, I was like, "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE?" Yeah, I know. Weird. I feel like a stalker. well can i be he official Stalker? *joke*  o(‧'''‧)o  

Anyways, he even looks like U-kiss Kevin. Like for reals. 
 ಠ_____ಠ 
PICTURE SPAM OF HIM NOW AND SOME VIDEO ! ! !  Like seriously he video is soooo awesome especially when he dance and and and did i mention bout he accent??
YAH DANIEL I LOVE YOUR ACCENT AND YOUR FACE =..=''


and if you want to follow him here the twitter :-
Dan 윤정식 ♛


Here some picture of HIM ! ! 



Cute Right ! !
The awesome Video ! ! 
T-Ara Lovely Dovey (Dan Cover)

AND THIS IS MOST OF MY FAV VIDEO OF DAN 
Dan Dancing?!! 




0 Wolf